10 simple rules to become a good eco-driver
1. Start without "heating" the engine unnecessarily.
2. Accelerate freely at low speed by depressing the pedal 3/4.
3. Quickly move up a gear.
4. Engage the highest possible speed, avoiding exceed 2000 rpm / min for a diesel vehicle, and 2500 rev / min for a gasoline vehicle.
5. Anticipate to avoid unnecessary braking.
6. Switch off the ignition when at stop over 20 seconds.
7. Check the tire pressure.
8. Relieve vehicle weight of unnecessary items.
9. Disassemble after use galleries, ski rack or bike rack.
10. Driving in a dynamic way maintaining patience and smile.